Monday, March 1, 2010

Coconut Bliss Bars - A New Addiction

Finding an honest and true certified organic non-dairy treat is nearly impossible and that keeps me from trying the ones I hear about, for me Organic is paramount.  So when I peeked into the freezer at the local PCC and saw these, I snagged them up super duper quick!




And oh my goodness am I glad I did!  Not only were they made from certified organic ingredients, fair trade chocolate and sweetened with agave - THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!!!!

Coconut Milk, Cocoa, Agave and Vanilla  = YUM!

I highly suggest you run on out and pick yourself up a box of these, gobble them all up, go get more, gobble those up and then maybe send me a couple boxes so I can gobble some up too!  Just use the super fast shipping option or they'll melt! ; )

Here's a link to their website.

6 comments:

kate said...

it's 8:37 AM here north of boston, think I can get away with one of these for breakfast? :) Even though I'm not a big chocolate fan I LOVE coconut!!!!

Kiley said...

Kate you can totally get away with one for breakfast-and we have Naked Coconut Bars for coconut lovers!

Maurie the Dark Chocolate bars DO NOT last in our office-just like you we gobble them up :)
Love to know what you think of the pints when you try a few
Blissful Regards,
Kiley from Coconut Bliss

Maurie Kirschner said...

I'll be sure to let you know, Kiley. Thanks for the comment and the e-mail too.

Kate - I think these things would make an excellent breakfast - like a smoothy on a stick! ; ) I want to try the naked coconut bars soon too.

Vegan Valerie said...

These chocolate bars DO look delicious! I will look for them!

I noticed today that you are a new follower on my blog?! Thank you! It means so much to know you are interested in me! I feel happy! :D

I'll follow you too! I'll look for your updates! Talk to you soon! :)

Becky said...

Hey Maurie... I haven't seen the bars yet, but I've bought their "ice cream"... delicious!! I LOVE Coconut and chocolate... yum! :o)

Christina said...

Ohh these look yummy. I'm in love w/ a peach champagne sorbet. That's my current night snack. hehe